If you still have no idea about the purpose of this challenge, you can read all about it and the reason why I accepted it, in my post 31 DAY BLOG CHALLNEGE – introduction.
Like I promised, in this post I am going to share with you 20 facts about myself and it’d be really interesting if you shared some about yourselves in the comments or if you emailed me 🙂 you can find my email in my ”contact us” page!! I can’t wait to read them all.
Let’s get it started,
- I am bisexual and not afraid to talk about it!
- I used to be an addict but I no longer enjoy being wasted, high etc.
(If you are an addict as well I recommend you should reach for help, not only for your health but for your future as well.)
- My full name in my ID card and passport is Konstantia Grigoroudi.
- My mother secretly baptised me ”Eirini” or ”Irene”, after a saint, which in Greek means peaceful.
- My first boyfriend was an online friend of mine from the UK, who I did meet in real life.
- I LOVE COCKTAILS!!! I even have mint in my room to make mojitos.
- I don’t throw things away. I have boxes full of weird things that remind me of people or moments… for example: some paper air-planes, the pair of socks I was wearing on new Years Eve before I had an accident and many, many other useless items that you don’t even want to know about.
- There are phases in my life in which I am seriously obsessed with specific foods/drinks or with certain activities.
- When I was younger I convinced myself, I was a dog in my previous life.
- I have a scar on my left eyebrow, because one day I hit my head against the wall by mistake, after putting some dirty clothes in the washing maschine.
- I’ve always wanted to live a minimalist life but I am way to attached with my belogings, plus I love clothes!!!!
- I have a 7 year old half-sister and a newborn half-brother from my father’s relationship. ( I can’t say much about them because I don’t really know them, I only wish them luck and strength.)
- My favourite movie is dirty dancing. *whishing I was baby*
- I’ve always been the shortest from my friends (I’m 157cm tall).
- I bought a foundation for the first time at the age of 17 and I’ve only used it twice!
- I’ve read ”the secret” 6 times and I’m planning on reading it again – just because I want to make sure I use it right!!
- I love elephants and monkeys and lions and dolphins.… and many other animals to be honest.
- 4-5 years ago I was in an emo/punk phase.
This is the only picture I could find of my self being dressed in aaaaall black which I now hate haha.
- When I was a little girl I wanted to be a boy. I even tried peeing while standing to prove I am good at being one of them.
- I have trust issues and many phobias. I get panic attacks when I think of insects because one day there was one walking in my ear!!!
Dadaaaaaa, that was it! Admit it now you all know me a little be better than before!
I hoped you found it funny, cause I did. I never really noticed how weird I am, but now I know and I have to say ”weird is better than boring”. So don’t hide your weirdness let it shine.
SEE YOU TOMORROW FREE SPIRITS, have a great day!