Dalai Lama suggested we should try it and see if it works for us.
I was basically scrolling down on facebook, when I came across this test and like every other night owl that is full of curiosity, I gave it a go!
The article was in Greek so I thought to myself, it would be a great idea to translate all I read and share it with the free spirits 🙂
So, are you ready??
Don’t cheat, you should keep on going steady through the test, follow every step.
Read and answer one question after the other!
”Minds are like parachutes – they only function when open.” – Thomas Dewar
- 1. Write down the following five animals in the order of your preference:
- 2. Write a word to describe each one of the following:
- 3. Write down the name of a person you know and that you associate with, to each colour:
Well done! You are ready, now scroll down to see the answers :
- Cow = CAREER
- Tiger = PRIDE
- Sheep = LOVE
- Horse = FAMILY
- Pig = MONEY
- Dog = your own personality
- Cat = your partner
- Rat = your enemy or enemies
- Coffee = sex
- Sea = your life
- Yellow = a person you will never forget
- Orange = a true friend
- Red = a person you really love
- White = your twin soul or soul-mate
- Green = a person you will remember for the rest of your life
1. Tiger, Horse, Sheep, Cow, Pig
2. Dog: Friend, Cat: Playful (my nonexistent partner), Rat: Dirty, Coffee: Aroma, Sea: Peace
3. (I am going to use nicknames here, in case they read my blog post)
Yellow: Spider Legs, Orange: Marcel, Red: Mama mia (don’t really have to hide this one, she doesn’t know the URL anyways), White: Fox, Green: Teddy
I am not sure why but after reading the answers on the first question I started crying.
I suppose it was something unexpected because some of them did really match to my personality…
I am really curious to see did this test work for you as well?
Let me know in the comments bellow 😀
Have fun!! xoxo