”Hey Nina, How’s it going?”
”Got some time?”
And that’s how my neighbour gave me another life-lesson.
”In life you have to start having standards, this way no one ever is going to hurt you or fool you. For example I married the woman, that had everything I was asking for:
She’s a good mother, she’s clean, she knows how to cook, she is good looking, and respectful. You should better do the same from now on”
As always I returned home, sinking in my own thoughts…
I had to make a list of the people’s qualities I don’t want to fall for again.
- I don’t want that he/she has any addictions that could possibly be more important than our relationship. (for example: Alcoholism, Drug abuse etc.)
- FUCKBOYS!! No No No and again NO! I’ve had enough of them.
- Controlling or violent behavior.
- Jealous (without a reason – cause a bit of jealousy is healthy anyways.)
- Wanna – be – cool: The type of people that will try to show in front of their friends mistreating you, ”Come here bitch.”
Well who did you just call bitch, bitch?
- Lazy and unmotivated – To make it clear here, I would like to go for a walk with you at some point if you don’t mind.
- Stingy. Not going to the movies, to the cafes or anywhere else because he doesn’t want to spend his/her money.
- Dirty people with dirty rooms (exaggerated dirty talk included into the dirtiness).
- And lastly, they type of people that neglect themselves in the name of ”I have a girlfriend now, I don’t have to worry” and they literally start eating unhealthy, forget to take showers, wear the same clothes etc.
Do you have standards? If yes, I would love to read them 🙂
Please leave a comment down below.