- At first I got a white canvas and I softly made the shape of the flower with a pencil.
- After I made sure I wanted the leaves exactly like this, I continued making some more details.
- And i kept adding ”style” on my painting until I was happy with how it looked.
- Now the fun part PAINTING.
I used acrylics, like one of the cheapest ones I found on the market, I am not the type of a person that will spend billions of euros for makeup or colours. I am happy enough with essence and *UNKNOWN BRAND* of paint.
I got some heart shaped sponges that my grandmother gave to me (you can as well use dish washing sponges – it really makes no difference) and i dipped it into the paint.
Once i started painting with my sponges I realised I’d made a big mistake… my pencil lines were so soft that i had to repeat the fist few steps after finishing with the colours.
- This time it wasn’t so hard, as I knew exactly what I wanted and how. After re-drawing it with my pencil I got some black paint and made the out line black (like my soul.. lol).
- After that I got some white paint and I made everything lighter on the background so that there is some difference in the pigment of them two.
- You pretty much have to improvise every time something goes wrong, but don’t forget to believe in yourself and your creativity skills.
That’s how it looks like now:
- In the future I want to buy some liquid glitter (If they still have those- I mean the last time I used one of them was like 10 years ago)
and place it over the black outline to make it a little bit more fabulous.
HAVE FUN!! And don’t forget to send me pictures of your own creations 🙂