Good things that happened today:
- I only had 4 hours of school.
- Went to my appointment with the orthopedist – I am doing ”great” according to what he said, I have to start going to physiotherapy.
- Ate processed food at McDonnald’s once again! 😀
- I painted a new canvas for the wall over my bed.
- I re-organised every single drawer and shelf of my room.
- I finally sorted up my wardrobe and threw away/gave away everything that was destroyed or didn’t fit me anymore .
- I gathered all of my notes for future posts ideas in a folder.
- Had a great coffee.
- I managed to only smoke 2 cigarettes today. (well with this one after i publish this – 3)
- I completed the ”7 days of gratitude challenge” !!!!
Any thoughts? Stay tuned in tomorrow’s post I’m going to share with you my thoughts and feelings this whole week!