10 Things I’m grateful about today are:
- I managed to be on point at school (usually I am late, ESPECIALLY on Mondays!!)
- I got over my fear of pain and I had my first acupuncture experience (which is literally as painful as a really sharped pencil pressing slightly for a second against your skin)
- Ate a great big panini (sandwich) afterwards!!
- Managed to get an appointment this week to an orthopedics clinic. (my doctor suggested that)
- I went to school this evening to have a test, in a class full of people that I don’t have any kind of connection with. (Fear of being alone in public)
- Met my best friend in town again, to get some fresh air.
- Made some cool videos with the new Snapchat features (Snapchat name: free.spirit312)
- Started writing a book. 🙂
- I can clearly see I am one step closer to my dreams!!
- According to WordPress statistics, today was the best day for my blog.THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME.
It means a lot!