November 12 , 2015
Things that happened today and I’m grateful for:
1. The weather was ”great” in comparison with some other days.
2. The ”Ethics” lesson was quite interesting and it gave me inspiration for some future posts.
3. I finally got medication to help my stomach relax (It’s irritated-probably anxiety related!)
4. The food was tasty.
5. I didn’t have to attend the 3 hours sewing classes (because I am ill but that’s another story)
6. Got a message which let me know that my new phone is being delivered within this week!
7. 5 more people followed ”Free Spirit” (Thank you guys! I really appreciate it.)
8. I’m very inspired! 😀
9. A woman at the doctor’s office told me I became very good in German.
10. My avocado tree starts growing out of it’s pit.
Check out my Day #2 here! Dont miss a thing 🙂